1. Have Fun. Browse through profiles and learn about your diverse, creative and innovative BBC family.
2. Share your blog posts, links and news as often as you like. If you need help figuring out how to get started Click Here.
3. Comment on the blog posts of your fellow BBC associates. This helps you with networking and learning about others.
4. Visit other BBC member's blogs and leave comments. This establishes unity, respect and awareness among the Black blogger community. If someone comments on your blog, be sure to go to theirs and comment on one of their articles as well.
5. Post videos in our Videos Section to share or promote your videos and vlogs. This is a section built especially for the vloggers out there!
6. Have an event? Let us know and we'll post it on our events page or you can get a Marketing Package and we'll spread the world on multiple social media networks across the web.
7. If you have a topic that you would like feedback on, create a discussion forum. This is a great way to spark conversation and network.
8. Publish an article with BBC. We always enjoy publishing great articles on blogging, social media, online marketing or business. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like yours published.
9. Black Bloggers Connect has an extensive social media circle. Stay in touch by following us @JoinBBCand Facebook.com/BlackBloggersConnect. Share your links with us and we will post them on our social networks as well.
10. We love and respect freedom of speech. However, any lewd, highly sexual, hateful, harassing or bigoted language will be deleted or hidden from public view on the BBC website at the sole discretion of BBC Staff. If you see any material on the site that fits this description. Please let us know.
Much Love, BBC Staff @JoinBBC info@BlackBloggersConnect.com